- Pankas A/S - Denmark
- Dansk Overfladebelægning I/S - Denmark
- Sjællands Emulsionsfabrik I/S - Denmark
- Müritzer Oberflächentechnik GmbH - Germany
- AS Asphaltstraßensanierung GmbH - Germany
- TAS GmbH - Germany
- Rask Mecklenburg GmbH - Germany
- Rask Brandenburg GmbH - Germany
- BSFT Straßenunterhaltung GmbH - Germany
- Pankas Sp. z o.o. - Poland
- Inreco Emulsja Sp z o.o. - Poland
- Inreco Asfalt - The Czech Republic
- Inreco Kft - Hungary
- Inreco Remix Srl. - Romania
- Inreco Bitumen Srl. - Romania
- Inreco d.o.o. - Serbia
- Frekomos s.r.o - The Czech Republic
- Frekomos s.r.o. - Slovakia
- Frekomos d.o.o. - Croatia
A common direction
As a group company we have a responsibility to look after our environment. At Pankas we take our social responsibility seriously when it comes to the environment, climate, human rights and society in general.
This year's ESG report contains, for the first time, all of the group's 18 companies and forms the baseline for future sustainable development. The decision has been made that the basis for the future common direction within sustainability must be created across the group.
By collecting data and increasing focus on ESG, we expect to be able to provide a more nuanced picture of Pankas as a group company and at the same time increase transparency.