- Pankas A/S - Denmark
- Dansk Overfladebelægning I/S - Denmark
- Sjællands Emulsionsfabrik I/S - Denmark
- Müritzer Oberflächentechnik GmbH - Germany
- AS Asphaltstraßensanierung GmbH - Germany
- TAS GmbH - Germany
- Rask Mecklenburg GmbH - Germany
- Rask Brandenburg GmbH - Germany
- BSFT Straßenunterhaltung GmbH - Germany
- Pankas Sp. z o.o. - Poland
- Inreco Emulsja Sp z o.o. - Poland
- Inreco Asfalt - The Czech Republic
- Inreco Kft - Hungary
- Inreco Remix Srl. - Romania
- Inreco Bitumen Srl. - Romania
- Inreco d.o.o. - Serbia
- Frekomos s.r.o - The Czech Republic
- Frekomos s.r.o. - Slovakia
- Frekomos d.o.o. - Croatia
Milling is the process, where the old asphalt is removed before the application of one or more new layers of asphalt. The tools that cold milling machines use for removing road layers were originally developed for the mining industry. So-called point-attack cutting tools, which bite into the road at precisely the specified depth. No material is too hard for these tools: Cold milling machines are even capable of rehabilitating concrete pavements. Whether asphalt or concrete: The material is milled and then directly loaded on trucks to be transported from site, all in one single pass.
Videos and links with more information about milling can be found below (some parts in local languages):
FREKOMOS SK S.R.O.
INRECO REMIX SRL
PANKAS SP Z O.O.