- Pankas A/S -Denmark
- Dansk Overfladebelægning I/S - Denmark
- Sjællands Emulsionsfabrik I/S - Denmark
- Müritzer Oberflächentechnik GmbH - Germany
- AS Asphaltstraßensanierung GmbH - Germany
- TAS GmbH - Germany
- Rask Mecklenburg GmbH - Germany
- Rask Brandenburg GmbH - Germany
- Pankas Sp. z o.o. - Poland
- Inreco Emulsja Sp z o.o. - Poland
- Inreco Asfalt - Czech Republic
- Inreco Kft - Hungary
- Inreco Remix Srl. - Romania
- Inreco Bitumen Srl. - Romania
- Inreco d.o.o. - Serbia
- Frekomos s.r.o - The Czech Republic
- Frekomos s.r.o. - Slovakia
- Frekomos d.o.o. - Croatia
Slurry seal is a homogenous mixture of bitumen emulsion, water, well-graded fine aggregate and mineral filler that has a fluid-like appearance when applied. Slurry seals are used to fill existing pavement surface defects as either a preparatory treatment for other maintenance treatments or as a new wearing course.
Pankas Slurry Seal method utilizes the latest state of the art technology to meet the practical requirements. A wide range of Slurry Seal solutions are available including special products.
The use of high qualitiy raw materials, machinery with the latest technology and experienced teams results a high quality product.
Videos and links with more information about slurry seal can be found below (some parts in local languages):